3 Steps to Improved Fitness
Speak to a PTS coach. Fill out this form, and a PTS coach will contact you. This initial discussion helps us decide if PTS is right for you.
- Discuss your goals
- Learn about your options
- Ask questions
- Schedule your fitness assessments
Private, in-person fitness assessment in a clinical environment
- Choose your closest Cleveland Clinic Family Health Center
- Provide your health history and lifestyle information
- Receive a Health Related Fitness Assessment (HRFA)
Your fitness coach will contact you within 7 days of testing to review your options and make recommendations. Based on your level of commitment, you may choose an ongoing subscription or a termed training plan. The assessment cost is $75.
Receive your fitness program:
- Exercise recommendations to reach your goals
- Guidance on proper exercise techniques
- Integrated nutritional guidance based on your needs
- Step-by-step instructions on using your online training log
You’re ready and committed to success. Now, it’s time to begin!
- Receive detailed exercises and customized workouts weekly.
- Keep a fitness log. This tells your coach how you’re progressing.
- Expect your PTS coach to monitor and modify your program for maximum results.
- If nutritional guidance is desired, you can keep a daily food log and interact with a Registered Dietitian.
Performance Training Systems features web-based software that allows you to:
- See your workouts.
- Log your progress.
- Keep a food journal.
- Receive dietary guidance from your nutritionist.
The online feature is optional and based on your comfort level.
Choose Your Package
A PTS coach will suggest a training program based on your schedule and preferred activity level. Packages start at $75 a month. Training modules may also be purchased separately.
- Receive in-person athletic testing.
- Commit for a single month or multiple months.
- Determine short-term and long-term goals.
- Consult with your PTS coach and nutritionist.
Performance Training Systems staff includes personal trainers and dietitians who guide you on this journey. They’re with you everyday, every week, monitoring your progress. Choose between in-person sessions, online interaction or both.
- Phone Coaching
- In-person Coaching
Fill out this form, and begin your personalized experience.
Cleveland Clinic Sports Health Continuum
PTS is a part of the Cleveland Clinic sports health continuum. Unfortunately, even with preventative measures, injuries can occur. When they do, PTS coaches work with Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation and Sports Therapy
to keep you in the game.
These aren’t your ordinary specialists. These are experts trained and focused solely on athletic assessment, treatment and improvement:
- Primary care sports medicine physicians
- Orthopaedic surgeons
- Physical therapists
- Exercise physiologists
You don’t get this with off-the-shelf programs. Cleveland Clinic means access to cutting-edge technologies and expert experience.