Inpatient Rehabilitation Services
South Pointe Hospital offers inpatient physical, occupational, speech and swallowing therapy services. Our therapists treat patients primarily in their rooms and complete specialized services in the therapy department. We can assist you with obtaining a needed ambulation device (e.g. crutches, walker) or other therapy equipment, and we will teach you how to properly use it.
We also have expertise in treating patients who have had spinal surgery or neurological disorders such as strokes, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease and patients who have received total joint replacement surgery.
Total Joint Replacement
South Pointe Hospital offers a variety of orthopaedic procedures including total hip and total knee replacements.
We understand that your goal is to relieve your pain and discomfort from the arthritis affecting your joints. Our goal is to restore the motion in the joints and give you the tools to regain your strength and independence in activities of daily living.
We pride ourselves in providing comprehensive education prior to your surgery helping you to feel at ease with your decision.
Total Joint Replacement Pre-Surgery Education Class
- This class is to prepare you for the best functional outcome once you have chosen to have a total hip or total knee replacement.
- The instructor of the class discusses pre-surgery preparation, the hospital stay and post-operative rehabilitation needs.
- Family members are encouraged to participate and help you through this process.
- There is no fee for this class.
- Parking is convenient and free of charge.
Classes are offered the 1st Thursday of every month from 2:30 - 4 p.m. at:
South Pointe Hospital
Outpatient Rehab Center in Building A (Driveway 1)
4180 Warrensville Center Rd.
Warrensville Heights, OH 44122
Pre-registration is required. Call 216.491.7298.