The Breast Center at Hillcrest Hospital is one of Cleveland Clinic’s Comprehensive Breast Centers. We believe that every woman benefits from exceptional care. Whether you’re at the age to consider getting your first mammogram or it’s been too long since your last screening, take advantage of having Cleveland Clinic specialists from the Comprehensive Breast Center at Hillcrest Hospital nearby. From prevention to detection and treatment, the Breast Health Center offers you a variety of comprehensive care options delivered by compassionate care providers.
- Digital mammography for precise readings with less radiation
- Breast ultrasound and breast MRI
- Stereotactic breast biopsy – a non-surgical alternative or diagnosing lumps
- Needle biopsy that doesn’t require stitches
- Comprehensive surgical and non-surgical cancer treatment options including chemotherapy and the latest techniques for radiation therapy that target tumors and spare healthy tissue
- Breast reconstruction
- Benign breast conditions such as breast pain
- Cryoablation of benign breast tumors
- Interdisciplinary review for enhanced care management
Current guidelines from the American Cancer Society recommend that women receive annual mammograms starting at age 40 – even if they have no symptoms or family history of breast cancer. If you are at increased risk, your screening may start earlier. Consult your physician.
Screening Mammogram Locations
To schedule a mammogram, call 216.636.8000.
Please note: we require a physician’s order for all mammograms.