The Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute at Cleveland Clinic offers a variety of resources to provide:
- comprehensive coordination and management of clinical trials
- advanced diagnostic technology
- standardized, independent measurements
- increased accuracy and precision, and unbiased interpretation of results
- a world class team of physicians, project managers, biostatisticians and technicians with clinical and research expertise
Core laboratories can enhance the scientific potential of research trials by providing highly specialized data related to the main question posed by the study, and also by allowing to test additional hypotheses formulated during the conduction of the trial or after its termination.
Visit the Core Lab categories listed to the above for more information. Additional Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute Core Laboratories can be found within the Vascular Surgery Academic Coordinating Center (ACC) Organization.
Find more information about research activities at the Cleveland Clinic from the Lerner Research Institute website