Detailed listing of the dining facilities and accommodations at Cleveland Clinic and nearby communities.
What to expect before, during and after your visit to Cleveland Clinic.
The information we require from you before or during your initial examination.
Answers to frequently asked questions regarding the Heart & Vascular Institute.
Appointments (for U.S. patients)
Main Heart & Vascular Institute number: 800.659.7822
Or call specific departments:
- Cardiology: Locally 216.444.6697 or toll-free 800.223.2273, ext. 46697
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: Locally 216.445.9288 or toll-free 866.289.6911
- Vascular Medicine: Locally 216.444.4420 or toll-free 800.223.2273, ext. 44420
- Vascular Surgery: Locally 216.444.4508 or toll-free 800.223.2273, ext. 44508
- Thoracic Surgery: Locally 216.445.6860 or toll-free 800.223.2273, ext. 56860
- Pediatric Cardiology: Locally 216.445.5015 or toll-free 800.223.2273, ext. 55015
International Appointments (for patients outside the U.S.)
Call: 00+1+800.218.1888 or 00+1+216.444.6404
Online Second Opinions
You can receive a second opinion from a Cleveland Clinic doctor without leaving your hometown.
Referrals, Patient Transfers and Critical Care Transport (for physicians)
We provide several options for physicians and health care professionals seeking to refer a patient and/or to arrange for emergency transportation.
Talk to a Nurse
Not ready for an appointment? Need some guidance? Call a Heart & Vascular Resource Nurse.
Available: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (ET) M-F
Call: 216.445.9288 or toll free at 866.289.6911
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic and is not intended to replace
the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.
© Copyright 2014 Cleveland Clinic. All rights reserved.