Pyramid Legacy Society
The Pyramid Legacy Society was established in 1992 to honor the patients, friends and alumni whose support is building a legacy for Cleveland Clinic through their charitable gift plans.
You may qualify for membership if your philanthropic goals include:
- Making a bequest to Cleveland Clinic through a will or living trust
- Establishing a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust with Cleveland Clinic that provides income payment to you for life
- Creating a lead trust that provides annual contributions to Cleveland Clinic prior to distribution to your family
- Naming Cleveland Clinic as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or retirement plan
- Confirming a charitable commitment through an irrevocable or testamentary pledge
- Establishing an endowed chair or endowed fund
- Fulfill your philanthropic goals
- Receive personal assistance with your charitable and estate planning questions
- Receive Pyramid, a newsletter offering ideas on financial, estate and gift planning
- Recognition in the Benefactor Honor Roll
- Invitation to the annual Partners in Philanthropy special event
To become a member, simply notify our gift planning team with your bequest or charitable gift plan to Cleveland Clinic.
800.223.2273 ext. 41245