Cleveland Clinic Florida's Department of Nephrology and Hypertension treats patients with kidney problems and high blood pressure. As leaders in clinical research and academic training, Cleveland Clinic Florida specialists have access to the latest clinical trials and research in providing patients with innovative and state-of-the-art care.
The kidney and hypertension specialists at Cleveland Clinic Florida treat patients with common and rare kidney disorders in an environment that fosters collaboration and innovation in diagnosis and treatment. Our specialists work together in a coordinated team environment to provide innovative and compassionate clinical care.
For additional information, please call toll-free 866.293.7866.
To request an appointment, please call toll-free 877.463.2010.
- Management of all stages of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic dialysis including hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Intensive Care Nephrology including intermittent and continuous hemodialysis
- Pre and post renal transplantation care
- Management of hypertension
- Management of renal stone disease
What We Treat
- Chronic kidney disease
- Diabetic kidney disease
- Kidney stones
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Hereditary and congenital kidney disease