Please call 216.444.BONE and ask to make an appointment with the Diabetic Foot Clinic. They will ask you for specific information to help make scheduling your appointment as convenient as possible, including:
- your full name, address, phone number
- your date of birth
- a list of your medications
- your Cleveland Clinic patient number or Social Security number
- details of your medical insurance
- your Medicare number, if you have one
- your insurance policy numbers
- the names and phone numbers of your current physicians
You will also be asked certain information about any current medical problems.
We will then schedule an appointment for you at the Diabetic Foot Clinic at the Cleveland Clinic's main campus on Euclid Avenue.
Please note: If this matter is of an urgent nature, please contact your primary physician or go to your local emergency room. If you are not sure of the urgency of your problem, feel free to contact Cleveland Clinic Nurse on Call at 216.444.1234, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST, to speak with a Registered Nurse. She or he will help you determine the urgency of your problem.
For patients who cannot travel to Cleveland but would like a second opinion from a Cleveland Clinic physician, we offer specialist consultation and second opinions through e-Cleveland Clinic. Please understand that we cannot diagnose or treat by email.