Advanced Methods in Applied Behavioral Analysis
Cost: $150 per person
Dates:October 17, 2014
Time: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Location: Cleveland Clinic Children's Center for Autism*
This one-day workshop for professionals and/or those who have completed “Basic Foundations in Applied Behavior Analysis” is designed to further participants’ knowledge of various behavioral concepts. Participants will practice skills through role play, video-observation and discussion.
- Description of challenging behavior
- Functional assessment process
- Teaching replacement behavior
- Data collection process
- Ethical considerations
- Please register as early as possible. Seating is limited and space cannot be reserved without payment or purchase order.
- *Unless otherwise noted, all workshops are held at the Cleveland Clinic Children's Center for Autism:
2801 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Cleveland, OH 44104
- When you at the Cleveland Clinic Children’s Center for Autism parking is free and located on-site.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the workshops in order to be signed in at the front desk.
- We will serve a continental breakfast. Lunch is not provided, please feel free to dine in our hospital cafeteria or pack a lunch.
- Please contact Sheree Sims (216.636.7528) in Patient Financial Services to handle payment and/or invoices. Only those individuals who have pre-paid will be allowed to attend the workshop.
Register Now for a Workshop