An advanced approach to conditions affecting movement and mobility. Cleveland Clinic Canada, a trusted name in clinical and wellness programming, offers an Orthopaedic Consultation service dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of injuries and diseases of your body’s musculoskeletal system.
The orthopaedic consultation service addresses conditions affecting your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves. We’ll help regain your quality of life by implementing effective treatment methods such as counseling, medications, casting and splinting or, if medically necessary, our physicians may prescribe advanced therapeutics such as arthroscopic surgery or joint replacement
Canadians seeking to improve or restore their range-of-motion, movement or mobility
- Assessments are performed by a board certified orthopaedic surgeon or sports physician
- Variety of treatment options ensure your therapy is suitable to your lifestyle, goals and resources
- Comprehensive health history and physical examination
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- Custom treatment programs based on your condition and assessment outcome
Consultations with our physicians are covered by provincial health plans. Additional services and bracing may be partially or fully covered by extended health insurance plans. The coverage for each carrier is different; please check your plan to see what coverage is available for this type of service.
An Orthopaedic Specialist will provide you with a clear understanding of the extent of your condition and the most beneficial treatment option available. Our service includes state-of-the-art diagnostics and an array of mobility therapies.
The Orthopaedic Consultation includes:
- An overall assessment of your condition
- Health history
- Review and diagnosis
- Comprehensive physical examination
- An individual treatment plan
- Therapies and modalities
- Specialized tests (if needed)
- Follow-up care
Sports Medicine Physician