Our chiropractic care service is one of the safest non-invasive therapies available. Our chiropractors use a personal “hands on approach” to treat complaints involving the muscles, bones, cartilage and nervous system without the use of surgical intervention.
Canadians suffering from some of the more common health conditions such as back pain, headaches and neck pain as well as co-existing medical constraints that involve myofascial tissue, tendons and ligaments, and neural tissue.
- Increased freedom as you regain your range of motion
- Reduced stresses on your body through safe, effective and practical mobility techniques
- Our specialists use the Graston Technique®, the A.R.T. (Active Release Technique), and acupuncture which are all non-invasive, highly effective, modern approaches to healing
- All patients undergo a thorough state-of-the-art orthopaedic and neurological examination
- We develop a customized treatment plan based on your needs and resources
The chiropractic care service is not covered by provincial health plans though may be partially or fully covered by extended health insurance plans. The coverage for each carrier is different; please check your plan to see what coverage is available for this type of service.
- Call: 416.507.6600
- Fax: 416.507.6630
Our chiropractic specialists incorporate the use of the Graston Technique® and the A.R.T. (Active Release Technique), a non-invasive, highly effective, modern approach to healing. This soft tissue technique uses specially designed treatment instruments to improve improper musculoskeletal mechanics, isolate major and minor fibrotic changes and identify potential co-existing conditions.
Our chiropractic specialists also combine joint manipulation with a multitude of other soft-tissue techniques. Our trained specialists evaluate the texture, tightness and movement of the muscles, tendons, ligaments and nerves in a problem area, and then create a plan to reduce pain while your body heals naturally.
On your request, our licensed medical acupuncturists will use acupuncture needles to help alleviate pain and improve blood circulation to encourage the body's natural healing response. Acupuncture is successful in reducing stress, muscle tension and providing pain relief. Some common problems treated with acupuncture include the following:
- Muscle tightness or repetitive strain disorders (from sport or health conditions)
- Muscle or joint pain (such as neck, back, shoulders, elbows, hips, knees)
- Tension headaches
- Degenerative disc disease