True wellness requires an emotional balance. Cleveland Clinic Canada offers comprehensive psychological services designed for adults in various phases of life.
Working with our clinical psychology staff, you will understand how your everyday thoughts and actions affect your behaviour.
The psychological service will help you apply techniques that are proven, practical and designed to achieve a positive work-life balance.
As a participant in one of our programs, such as Executive Health or Lifestyle Management, you’ll receive an integrated, team-focused prevention evaluation incorporating providers from different disciplines, including psychology, to assess your health needs.
**This service is for patients of our Executive Health or Lifestyle Management programs only. We are not currently accepting new non-program patients. We apologize for any inconvenience. To locate a provider in your area please contact the College of Psychologists referral service at 416.961.0069 or 1.800.268.0069.
Canadians dealing with:
- Anxiety-related disorders
- Avoidance- or fear-based situations
- Health anxiety
- Panic attacks
- Performance anxiety
- Social anxiety
- Depression or low mood
- Interpersonal or relationship difficulties
- Stress management
- Weight loss
- Weight management
- The service helps you implement specific actions that allow you to overcome your barriers to balanced living
- You will experience improved mental and physical health, a sense of peace and greater clarity in your thought processing
- The program uses a number of different model of therapy including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, or CBT, which emphasizes the role of thoughts and actions in navigating life’s problems and Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT), which addresses personal difficulties through relationships in your life.
- Referrals are provided should you need counselling or medical services beyond the scope of our practice
Psychological services are not covered by provincial health plans, though may be partially covered by extended health insurance plans. The coverage for each carrier is different; please check your plan to see what coverage is available for psychological services.