Good health from the inside out. Your digestive tract is the gateway for your well-being; it is responsible for conditions affecting the gastrointestinal tract; hepatobiliary (liver and biliary tree) and pancreas.
Our gastroenterology service provides a baseline assessment to ensure your digestive system and lifestyle behaviours are free of disease risk factors. We’ll also explore any digestive disturbances that may be causing you concern and work with you to identify treatment plans or further testing.
Canadians seeking diagnosis, treatment and strategies to identify, reduce or eliminate digestive-related conditions of the pancreas, liver, colon, biliary, esophagus, stomach and gastrointestinal tract.
- Provides a baseline assessment to ensure digestive system is healthy
- Identifies lifestyle and behaviour risk factors that can lead to gastrointestinal disturbances
- Assessments and procedures are performed by a board certified gastroenterologist and colorectal surgeon
- Program includes a comprehensive physical examination
- Custom treatment plans are based on your medical need
- Specialized testing may be included (if medically necessary)
Physician time and medical procedures such as a colonoscopy are covered by provincial health plans. A block fee is charged to cover uninsured services associated with these procedures. This service is by physician referral only.
This service is included in the Executive Health Program, if required.