At Cleveland Clinic Canada, we are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and their skin.
Each decade of a person's life brings new challenges to both patients and their dermatologists. Factors such as sun exposure, hormonal status, genetics and coexisting internal disorders are important determinants of how your skin, hair and nails will weather the passage of time. Proper care and treatment is essential to maintaining the health and vitality of your skin.
Cleveland Clinic Canada offers patients a wide range of dermatologic and aesthetic services. Our physicians are dedicated to continuously improving the quality of these medical and surgical services, creating new standards of innovation, and adding value to the patient care experience.
- Individuals seeking diagnosis and treatment of skin, hair or nail conditions
- Individuals interested in cosmetic procedures to enhance the appearance of their skin and diminish the signs of aging.
- Provide expertise in the diagnosis and management of a full spectrum of dermatologic conditions including acne, eczema, psoriasis, precancerous and cancerous lesions of the skin
- Offer cosmetic dermatology and anti-aging procedures, including cosmetic removal of benign skin lesions, injections for the treatment of wrinkles and volume loss
Dermatology appointments are covered by OHIP.
Our dermatologist treats adult patients only and appointments require physician referrals unless they are cosmetic dermatology procedures, including injections and the treatment of wrinkles and dermal fillers. The latter are available for a fee and do not require physician referrals.
If you would like to book an appointment, please contact us using the following information:
What We Treat
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Actinic Keratosis
- Aging or Painful Skin
- Alopecia Areata
- Canker Sores
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dermatitis - Contact
- Dry Skin/Itchy Skin
- Fungal Infections
- Hair Loss
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Onychomycosis - Toenail Fungus
- Perioral Dermatitis
- Rashes/Red Skin
- Rosacea (Adult Acne)
- Shingles (Varicella-Zoster Virus)
- Skin Cancer