For more than 90 years, the medical professionals at the Cleveland Clinic have provided world class healthcare for people around the world. Cleveland Clinic has been consistently ranked as a top hospital in the United States, including recognition as the #1 heart hospital in the United States for the last 20 years by U.S. News & World Report.
Global Patient Services provides a seamless referral resource to help you access over 2,800 Cleveland Clinic specialists, surgeons and allied professionals. This service provides you with the opportunity to explore the many advanced procedures and medical technologies available at our facilities in Cleveland, Ohio.
Canadians exploring medical care outside of Canada, within the Cleveland Clinic network.
- A Cleveland Clinic Canada nurse is available to listen to your situation, answer your questions and provide you with the best options available at Cleveland Clinic
- Each patient will be assigned a Patient Services Coordinator who will provide assistance from start to finish.
- One-call-care to ensure you are referred to the right clinical professional for your needs and booked successively with other clinicians when seeing more than one
- Access to modern, advanced procedures as part of the larger Cleveland Clinic network
- Preparation of an estimated cost of services prior to your departure
- Verification of your insurance prior to your arrival
- Complimentary referral and concierge services
- Services include securing travel arrangements, living accommodations and assisting with clinical and specialist consultation appointments
Patients are responsible for the cost of medical care, travel, and hotel expenses.
If you choose to travel to Cleveland, Ohio for care, Global Patient Services can assist you with the following:
Their goal is to make your trip as pleasant as possible. Each patient will be assigned a Patient Services Coordinator who will assist you from start to finish.