New Year, A Healthier You
Our team has pulled together some of our most popular health articles from Cleveland Clinic experts to help you get your New Year started on the right foot. Proactive care of your health now will not only benefit you, but also your family and friends.
Wishing you and your family a very healthy and happy 2013!
Guide to Good Health
The recipe for good health is simple: Combine a healthy lifestyle with a commitment to know your body and monitor its changes. Read these guides to achieve better health.
Top Docs Share their Health Resolutions
8 Tips for Lowering Cholesterol
Inflammation-Fighting Foods and Why You Need Them
Time to Change Our Thinking about Weight Loss
Healthy Snacks on the Go
Working Out Together = Success Together
Got the Winter Blues?
Protect Your Back this Winter
Stop Smoking for Good
Challenge Yourself: Train for a Marathon
Want More Articles?
Do You Need Help to Reach Your Goals in 2013?
We know that changing our lifestyle is often easier said than done and that different people need different kinds of support to be successful. At Cleveland Clinic Canada, our clinical team specializes in lifestyle change and treating musculoskeletal injuries. We listen closely to our patients to understand their specific health objectives, and then work with them to equip them with tools that can help them achieve their goals and maintain their new healthy habits.
Here are some of the ways our team can help you. Click on the links below for more information:
- Help reduce your risk of diabetes, heart disease and/or obesity through a 12-week lifestyle management program
- Provide a five-hour head-to-toe health assessment and personalized road map with directions that can help lead you toward a healthier life
- Develop a customized meal and/or fitness plan
- Treat a chronic or sports injury
- Develop a marathon training program
- Create a pre-season fitness plan to prevent injuries
If you think you could benefit from one or more types of support from our clinical team, please feel free to call us at 416.507.6600. We’re here to help.