Did you know that our very own Dr. Tim Rindlisbacher is one of the team’s sports medicine physicians when the Buffalo Bills play in Toronto?
Enter our Sports in Action contest for your chance to win two tickets to see the Buffalo Bills play the Chicago Bears in Toronto on November 7, 2010, plus two special passes that let you go on the field before the game to watch the teams warm up! Register by September 30, 2010. Click here for your chance to win.
How to Enter
1. TO ENTER visit http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/footballtickets to access the contest entry form. Then click the “enter” button at the bottom of the contest entry page and you will be prompted to complete a form that will enter you in the contest. Maximum of one (1) entry per person. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. This contest runs from September 14, 2010 through to September 30,2010. To be eligible, entries must be received at the above website no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on September 30, 2010, the CONTEST CLOSING DATE. Entries which are late, lost, irregular in any way or sent by an unauthorized method are void and will not be eligible or accepted at the time of the draw.
3. There is one (1) Prize available to be won consisting of two (2) tickets to the Rogers Centre on November 7, 2010 for Buffalo Bills and the Chicago Bears and two (2) on-field passes to watch the teams warm-up prior to the start of the game. Approximate retail value of Prize is CDN $1000. The Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
4. A random draw will be held at Cleveland Clinic Canada’s corporate office in Toronto (181 Bay Street, Suite 3000) at approximately 10:00 a.m. EST on October 4, 2010 from all eligible entries received. Following the draw, the selected entrant will be contacted by e-mail. If the selected entrant’s response to such e-mail is not received by Cleveland Clinic Canada within four (4) days of the e-mail being sent, his or her entry will be forfeited and an alternative entry will be randomly drawn on the 5th day and the process of contacting an alternative selected entrant will be repeated another three (3) times, following which that prize will not be awarded (assuming Cleveland Clinic Canada does not receive a response from the last of the alternative selected entrants within four (4) days).The name of the prize winner will be announced in the winter edition of the Cleveland Clinic Canada newsletter.
5. The chances of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
How To Win
6. To win, the selected entrant must have completed the entry form. To win, each selected entrant must correctly answer, without electronic, mechanical, human or other assistance, the mathematical skill-testing question set out in the e-mail notifying the selected entrant of the draw selection and include his/her answer in his/her response to such e-mail. As a condition of winning and accepting delivery of a prize, the winner agrees that he/she has complied with the contest rules, accepted the prize awarded and released Cleveland Clinic Canada, its affiliated companies and their respective employees, directors, officers, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Releasees”) from all liability arising in connection with the contest and the prize and acknowledges and agrees that Cleveland Clinic Canada and the other Releasees (all of whom Cleveland Clinic Canada is acting as agent and Trustee for in accepting this release in favour of them) have not made, and are not liable for, any representation, warranty or condition in respect of the prize.
Who Can Enter
7. This contest is open to all residents of the Province of Ontario who are of the age of majority, except employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents of Cleveland Clinic Canada and its affiliated companies, members of the respective immediate families of such employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents and all persons with whom they are domiciled.
8. By participating in this contest, entrants and the winners agree to be bound by these rules. If there is any disagreement as to whether a person is an entrant or a winner, the decision of Cleveland Clinic Canada shall be final. In the event of a dispute regarding submission of an on-line entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account.
9. All entries become the property of Cleveland Clinic Canada. No communication will be entered into except with the selected entrants who will be notified by e-mail.
10. All decisions of Cleveland Clinic Canada are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Cleveland Clinic Canada is not responsible for any problems which may arise, including but not limited to, technical malfunctions of telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software, viruses, bugs, or failure of any e-mail to be received by Cleveland Clinic Canada or an entrant for any reason, including, but not limited to, traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof. Cleveland Clinic Canada is not responsible for damage to a user’s system occasioned by participation in this contest or downloading any information necessary to participate in this contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Cleveland Clinic Canada reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
11. All decisions respecting the contest and the awarding of the Prize (including, without limitation, with respect to whether an entry is eligible) shall be made in the sole discretion of Cleveland Clinic Canada and all such decisions shall be final and binding on all entrants.