Breast Cancer Care from Mammography to Breast Cancer Treatment
Cleveland Clinic Breast Center offers the highest quality care for the screening (including mammography), diagnosis and treatment of all medical and cosmetic breast problems. We are able to treat you from your initial mammography up through and including the treatment and removal of any breast cancer and breast reconstruction. Equipped with state-of-the-art technology and staffed by an unmatched team of physicians, nurses and technologists, the Breast Center provides patients with the latest and most innovative procedures, from mammography to treatment, available in a setting that is warm and supportive.
If you haven't had mammography or a breast exam, you should schedule an appointment for mammography with our breast cancer specialists or your physician soon.
From Mammography to Treatment: Our Full Range of Services
From screening mammography to breast cancer surgery and reconstruction, Cleveland Clinic's Breast Center offers a comprehensive prevention, detection and treatment program, including:
- leading screening techniques, including mammography, ultrasound, breast MRI and stereotactic breast biopsy (an outpatient procedure that requires no incision and only local anesthesia) interpreted by dedicated breast imaging physicians and available at our suburban family health centers
- comprehensive evaluation for patients at high risk due to family history or prior cancer
- timely diagnosis and treatment, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy and bone marrow transplantation
- second opinions
- full range of medical and surgical treatment options for breast cancer provided by a team of experienced surgical oncologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, radiologists and reconstructive surgeons
- consultation for cosmetic surgery
- access to the latest clinical research trials
- access to post-treatment rehabilitation and support groups
Selecting a Breast Center for mammography and care is important, and we want you to feel comfortable with the staff and physicians, who will be performing your mammography or treatment. If you have any questions about mammography or breast cancer, please contact the Cleveland Clinic Breast Center today at 216.444.3024.
If you’re confused about when to have a mammogram and what kind you should have, you’re not alone. Download this fact sheet for information on Mammography 101 and have your questions answered.